Electronic materials are types of materials that are usually used as key elements in a variety of applications for electronics. For daily electronic gadgets such as smartphones, GPS systems, LED bulbs, cell phones, and computers, laptops, TVs, and monitors, these components can be Lights, images, screens and can be seen easily. Changing dimensions and level of functionality require ongoing efforts to develop state-of-the-art materials to meet the technical challenges associated with these devices' growth.
Optical materials are substances used for controlling the flow of light. This can involve reflecting, absorbing, focusing or splitting an optical beam. The efficacy of a particular material at each function is highly dependent on wavelength, so it is important to better understand the relationship between light and matter.
Magnetic materials are primarily materials which are used for their magnetic properties. A substance may be defined as a reaction to an applied magnetic field as diamagnet, paramagnet, ferromagnetic or antiferromagnetic.
• Electronic Materials and Devices
• Quantum Materials
• Nanofabrication and Processing
• Point Defects, Doping and Extended Defects
• Embedded Nanoparticles and Nanocomposite Films
• Advances in Optical Materials
• Novel Optical Materials and Applications
• Nonlinear Optical Materials
• Magnetic Properties of some common minerals
• Metamaterials and Materials for THz, Plasmonics and Polaritons.
• Epitaxial Materials and Devices.
• Narrow Bandgap Materials and Devices
• Contacts to Semiconductor Epilayers, Nanostructures and Organic Films
• Nano-Magnetic, Magnetic Memory and Spintronic Materials
• Materials for Memory and Computation
• Transparent Conductors
ALSO READ Materials Science and Engineering Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology Biomaterials and Medical Devices Smart Materials and Applications Energy Materials Ceramic Materials Composite Materials Glass Science and Engineering Polymer Science and Technology Surface Science and Engineering Materials Physics Materials Chemistry Computational Materials Science Crystallography Graphene Technology Carbon and 2D Materials Materials in Green Technology Materials Synthesis And Processing Materials Characterization, Theory And Modeling Electronic, Optical And Magnetic Materials Nanostructured And Structural Materials Chemistry Semiconductors Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Advances In Dielectric, Piezoelectric Materials And Electronic Devices Condensed matter physics Optics Metals and Alloys Bioinspired materials Mineralogy